Renewing an electronic signature extends the validity of a qualified certificate and ensures continuity in, among other things, signing documents, B2B contracts, dealing with polish administration.
You need to renew your electronic signature in the SimplySign mobile app when the expiration date of your certificate is approaching.
Why take care of mobile e-signature renewal?
from $50.00 gross from $50.00 net
- by renewing your signature you will ensure continuity in, among other things, signing documents, B2B contracts, dealing with Social Security, tax office, national court registry, etc.
- you will extend the validity of your qualified signature for 1, 2 or 3 years
- the cost of renewing an electronic signature is lower than the cost of buying a new certificate
- you will make the renewal easily online, without leaving your home or office
- Certum's e-signature is one of the few on the market that is automatically recognized in Adobe software, that is, in all PDF documents you sign
- you will receive 5,000 qualified time stamps per month.
WebNotarius is the first Polish service validating electronic signatures and electronic seals. WebNotarius confirms the authenticity of an electronic signature. It is a 100% guarantee that the document has not been forged. The WebNotarius service is compliant with eIDAS regulation.
Discount available when purchasing multiple number of validationes:
Number of validationes Discount 10-49 18% 50-99 27% 100-499 49% 500 and more 69%
You can use the service at webnotarius.eufrom $10.00 gross from $10.00 net