A small, portable and handy device for attaching a secure electronic signature
A device for attaching a secure electronic signature With its compact size, a Certum Mini suite ensures ease of use and is just perfect for clients interested in mobile solutions. A qualified certificate included in the suite can be used to sign social insurance declarations.
– with a card reader (valid for 1, 2 or 3 years)
– without a card reader (valid for 1, 2 or 3 years) dedicated for cryptographic card reader owners
A CERTUM case in a mini version is a perfect complementary accessory for cryptographic card readers. Made of quality eco-friendly leather, a durable and stylish case offers the perfect protection for your card reader.
Case dimensions: 7.5 x 4.3 cm (with the flap closed) Labelling: logo embossed on the back of the case
Available in colours: burgundy, brown, black
- A mini cryptographic card (the size of a mobile phone SIM card - StarCos® 3.5)
- An ACS ACR39T - A1card reader (available only in suites with a card reader)
- A CD-ROM disc with complimentary software
- for proCertum CardManager card support,
- for signing and verification of e-documents/files
- The CERTUM qualified certificate – the only one in Poland that is automatically recognized by ADOBE software as trusted.
- A qualified time stamp (5,000 pcs/month)
- Internet access,
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4,
- Oracle Java software,
- operating system Windows:Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Mac OS X,
- operating system OSX - Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan,
- CPU: Pentium 1 GHz (or compatible),
- RAM: min. 4 GB,
- a minimum of 200 MB of free hard disk space before installing the application,
- screen resolution: 1024x768 or higher.