Cryptographic card cryptoCertum 3.5
This is the latest version of the standard cryptographic smart card with new operating system Starcos Card ® version 3.5 in our offer.
This is the latest version of the standard cryptographic smart card with new operating system Starcos Card ® version 3.5 in our offer. Cryptographic smart card supports 4096-bit RSA keys which guarantee high levels of security with respect to authentication, data transmission and the combating of forgery.
Cryptographic smart card cryptoCentrum Standard 3.5 differs from the cryptoCentrum Mini 3.5 only the size of the card.
We also encourage you to familiarize with the offer of our readers for cryptographic smart cards that may be connected to a personal computer throught all commonly used interfaces.
Note: Cryptographic smart card does not include a certificate!
- Visual and electronic authentication of clients of companies, hospitals, school students
- Access control to buildings/rooms
- Registration of working time
- Visual identification (identification of employee / corporate seal)
- Public transport card
- Protection of computer access
- PKI: electronic signature and encryption
- Chip: M7820 A11 by Infineon
- 80 KB of user memory for application data
- Cryptography: symmetric (3DES, AES), asymmetric (RSA-CRT with key length up to 4096 bits)
- Protocols: T = 0 and T = 1
- Encryption with RSA asymmetric keys up to 4096 bits
- Common Criteria EAL4 + Certification
- Ability to upload up to ten non-qualified certificates
- Ability to upload up to ten qualified certificates
- High performance
- Dynamic memory management