Certificate CERTUM Commercial SSL
Do you run an online business, such as a small e-store, portal, blog or forum? Do you place registration and login forms on your website? Do you process personal details?
Secure your website with a basic Certum DV Commercial SSL certificate!
- Automatic issue of a certificate within a few minutes
- Financial guarantee EUR 200,000
- Supported domains: 1, 4, 6, 10, Wildcard
Certum Commercial SSL is a basic DV (Domain Validation) SSL certificate that:
- secures your domain, encrypts your website traffic, protecting all entered data and enables secure login
- eliminates the "Dangerous website” notification
- secures all your subdomains with Wildcard option
It allows customers to easily and quickly check the credibility of your website by:
- the web address starting with https:// instead of http://
- the appearance of a green padlock icon symbolizing a secure SSL connection
- the mark Trust Seal SSL Certum
For whom? Certum Commercial SSL Certificate is ideal for:
- small websites, such as personal websites
- non-commercial websites
- small web portals
- FTP servers
- Internet forums
Essential features of the Certum Commercial SSL Certificate:
- Certum Commercial SSL is recognized by popular web browsers, and the simplified purchase procedure allows the certificate to be installed after the payment is made and the domain right is verified.
- Certum Commercial SSL in MultiDomain option is designed to encrypt connections with multiple domains with a single certificate. One certificate can replace 4, 6 or even 10 SSL certificates.
- Certum Commercial SSL in wildcard option allows you to secure any number of subdomains (e.g. store.yourdomain.pl, mail.yourdomain.pl) under your main domain *.yourdomain.pl
- Certum Commercial SSL Certificate is issued in line with the global WebTrust standards which make it trusted on a global scale in all recognized Internet browsers.
- A 30-day guarantee of free replacement of the SSL certificate with a new one (the reissue mechanism allows the certificate to be reissued while keeping the expiration date of the certificate).
Purchasing a certificate does not mean its issuance, please check the following before purchasing: unsupported certification applications
Certum Commercial SSL is the right choice when you want to secure:
- websites – a social networking site, blog or Internet forum
- mail and database server
- FTP server
- customer-server applications
- Intranet data exchange
- communication with Facebook Apps
What are the benefits of the Certum Commercial SSL Certificate?
- You build your site's credibility online by showing that you care about data security.
- You guarantee confidentiality and security of all data exchanged between the website and its user.
- You gain customers’ trust thanks to the green padlock icon in the browser's address bar.
- You increase sales because customers are more likely to shop and use payment cards on sites secured with the SSL certificate.
- You comply with the act on protection of personal data.
- You ensure your website with higher position in Google search results.
Certum Commercial SSL Certificate parameters:
- compliance with the X.509 v.3 (RFC5280) standard
- secured with SHA2 function
- support of connection encryption up to 256 bits
- support for SGC (Server Gated Cryptography)
- support of keys with a length of 4096 bits and more
- minimum length of cryptographic keys: RSA or DSA 2048 bit, EC 571 bit: NIST K-571 and NIST B-571
- verification of the certificate status with the use of CRL lists and OCSP protocol is possible
The process of verification and documents required during purchase of SSL Certificate are located here.